Friday, January 5, 2007

Mississippi Roadhouse and More

Tony, Daniel, and Patrik


and cousin Steven


were the cooks at the Mississippi Road House on Christmas afternoon. We fried about 30 pounds of fish as well as hush puppies and deep fried pickles. There was cole slaw and rice and plenty to drink.

Photo from Sam and Sergios wedding on the 23rd.

All my kids were there. Caroline, Akeva (my grand daughter) and Patrik, Samantha and Sergio, Erica and Daniel. My family has grown a lot this year.




I also got to meet my new grandsons. Gati, Mathew, David in the back, and Sergio. They helped catch fish. Welcome to our family.




Mathew caught a nice sand bass.





Patrik caught a nice Calico for the fish fry.




Even El Jobo may have added a few nice fish to the mess.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Looks good, Daddy, but you forgot to mention David! He's in the back of the picture. There are 4 boys! So many...